Friday, September 7, 2007

Introduction

Welcome to Student Stocks, a brand new blog.

The purpose of this blog is to track my performance in the stock market, as I discuss ideas discussing trading strategies, personal favorites, and overall market conditions.

At this point, I'd like to remain anonymous, but I'll provide some personal information just to put this blog into context. I'm an 18-year-old freshman at the Pennsylvania State University. I've been trading stocks for about five or six years now, and now am responsible for managing the savings that are set to pay for my senior year of college. This is real money in the real world, with very real consequences.

Bookmark this blog - hopefully we'll grow investments together!

You can support me (education, books, and recreation are expensive; I also plan to devote lots of time to this blog!) by visiting the sponsors on the boarders of this page.


No comments:

Search StudentStocks or the web. Thanks for your support!

Google