Thursday, July 10, 2008

Out with the Old, in with the New

I closed FRE around $12.50 and closed CIT around $7.80, both for ~$1/share gain over my entry points. If I would have held until the end of the day, I would have made about twice as much... but if I was still holding now, I'd be in bad shape.

I bought NTRI $12.5 July call and $7.50 July ODP call (shares had been crushed after advising that sales were very, very sluggish).

I’m playing the dead cat bounce with ODP while NTRI seems to be drunkenly staggering out of oversold territory. USO puts still open, and those have bled a little today.

Also bought CSCO Aug $22 call for $.90 when stock was at $21.60 yesterday, dropping 6% on the day. I figured it was oversold.


Why not try to take advantage of some market volatility?

No comments:

Search StudentStocks or the web. Thanks for your support!

Google