Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Introducing the StudentStocksLetter

I'm going to start writing a weekly letter, uncleverly called the StudentStocksLetter (SSL), that I will gladly email for free to any willing reader.

Simply click to email me, and I'll add you to the mailing list. I won't spam or sell or anything like that; I'll just deliver (great) investing ideas once a week, into your inbox.

As of now, I plan to email the letters every weekend, recapping the previous week and presenting analysis or trading ideas for the coming week.

If the link above doesn't work, just send me an email at studentstocks@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list. Look for the first email this weekend.





"I trade with TradeKing: $4.95 stock and options trades, plus lots of tools. It's simply the best way to invest. Click here to find out more."

No comments:

Search StudentStocks or the web. Thanks for your support!

Google